Nike Air Max 2010 Man-029
Our Price:$ 48
- Breathable mesh upper with ultra-strong Flywire technology for incredibly lightweight support and fit
- Partial bootie for internal comfort and fit
- Heel collar that conforms to the shape of your foot for a plush, comfortable fit and feel
- Full-length, segmented Max Air unit for maximum cushioning and a smoother, more natural range of motion
- Full-length, soft and cushy midsole for comfort and protection
- Flex grooves in the midsole and outsole for increased flexibility
- Mixed rubber outsole with lugs and Waffle pattern for traction, cushioning and durability
- Nike+ ready
The Nike Air Max shoe
uses a large air cushioning unit at the heel which is visible from the side of the midsole in most models. Different types of Air Max
cushioning include "Air Max2" which does not have the "holes" in the cushioning unit and is of high pressure, "Tube Air" which is visible in several small circles on the midsole of the shoe, "Total Air" which is basically just another word for full Air Max
cushioning, "Tuned Air," which is a system of individual pods supposedly "tuned" to different areas of the foot. Air in the early 1990s which was visible through the bottom of the shoe (although smaller portions of Air units are visible through the bottom of many Air Max models) and another type of Air cushioning is the low profile and very responsive "Zoom Air."
Customers who bought this product also purchased...